Fried Rice & coleslaw.
You can have Fried Rice & coleslaw using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fried Rice & coleslaw
- You need of Rice.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Carrot.
- It’s of Green pepper.
- It’s of Green peas.
- You need of Chopped pepper and onions.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Ginger.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Boiled meat.
- You need Cube of seasoning.
- Prepare of Onga.
- Prepare of Curry.
- You need of For the coleslaw.
- It’s of Cucumber.
- It’s of Carrot.
- You need of Bama (mayonnaise).
- It’s of Cabbage.
Fried Rice & coleslaw step by step
- My ingredients.
- After boiling ur d meat fry it then add ur chopped pepper and onions and fry them..
- After frying them u can add ur washed rice and fry it too until well fried for 10 or 15 minutes after that add ur cube seasoning,salt,curry,onga &a little garlic &ginger to d stock water used to cook ur meat..
- After adding all d ingredients add d water to ur fried rice when u add d water allow it to cook for some minutes add in ur carrot and green peas then lastly ur green pepper..
- After then ur fried rice is ready..
- For the coleslaw cut ur cabbage,Carrot & cucumber. After that mix them in a bowl..
- After that add in ur bama and mix well ur coleslaw is ready..