Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread.
You can have Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread
- It’s of for the bread:.
- You need 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice (fresh squeezed is best).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of 1% milk (any milk will do).
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon zest ( fresh is best).
- Prepare 1 cup of grated zucchini (no seeds).
- It’s of for the glaze:.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice (fresh squeezed is best).
- You need 2 tbsp of 1% milk (any milk will do).
Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray or grease 1 large loaf pan. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl sift or wisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- In a large bowl beat eggs..
- Add oil and sugar. Wisk until well blended..
- Add lemon juice, milk, lemon zest and wisk together..
- Stir in zucchini..
- Add dry to wet and stir until it is well combined. Try not to over mix though..
- Pour batter into loaf pan..
- Bake for about an hour or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Remove from oven. Let cool enough to where you can handle it. Run a butterknife along edges and turn out onto a serving dish..
- Now make the glaze by mixing all the glaze ingredients in a bowl..
- Drizzle your glaze over the entire loaf..
- Let cool or serve warm. Enjoy!.
- Note: if your zucchini is very wet or really moist you need to squeeze out the liquid..