Fried rice and coleslaw. End the day with Asian flavors. Add eggs; stir in soy sauce and pepper. The coleslaw spring cabbage is sweet and crispy.
Learn how to cook the perfect Nigerian Fried The fried rice is ready. You can add coleslaw, Moi Moi or Nigerian salad. Fried Chicken with fried Potato and Ketchup, Current Price. You can have Fried rice and coleslaw using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fried rice and coleslaw
- It’s of Rice.
- It’s of Liver.
- Prepare of Onions.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic and ginger.
- You need of Carrots.
- It’s of Green beans.
- Prepare of Green pepper.
- You need of Peas.
- You need of Spices and seasonings.
- It’s of coleslaw.
- It’s of Cabbage.
- You need of Carrots.
- It’s of Cucumber.
- You need of Green pepper.
- Prepare of Salad cream.
My family enjoys this and like many other fried rice recipes it can be adapted or tweaked in many ways to suit your own personal taste or whatever you have on hand. You could use prepackaged coleslaw veggies to speed up preparation for this. Other crisp veggies such as broccoli, pepper strips, bok choy. The Best Stir Fried Coleslaw Recipes on Yummly
Fried rice and coleslaw step by step
- Wash and drain rice, then fry it with oil(the oil need not be much, just the qty needed to cook the rice if it was jolof). Fry until it starts getting brown then set aside..
- Wash, peel and cut the carrots, green beans and peas..
- Grind the onions, pepper, garlic and little ginger and fry with oil and seasonings..
- On the other hand, wash and cut the liver and parboil with seasonings and onions then add the stock with the liver to the fried rice, add the veggies too and adjust the seasonings. Add water enough to cook the rice and let it cook..
- When it is almost done, wash and cut the carrots, some onions and green pepper and add. When its cooked, turn off heat and serve with any salad of your choice..
- For tge coleslaw, cut cabbage, wash amd drain. Then grate the carrots after washing and peeling the back inside the cabbage, wash and cut the cucumber also. Then add salad cream and mix..
Stir-fried Pork Burritos, Stir-fried Cajun Pork, Quick Stir-fried Ginger Chicken. Looking for a perfect weeknight dinner? Try this Chinese Chicken Coleslaw Stir Fry! I love bagged shredded cabbage, both in recipes and as a substitute for shredded lettuce. This Chinese stir fry reminds me of Chicken Mu Shu, except I served it over rice instead of with Chinese pancakes.