Fried rice with simple coleslaw. How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice At Home Very delicious and simple jollof rice recipe, use ingredients and seasonings to your taste. Ingredients: Jollof Rice with Goat meat & fried plantain Rice Goat meat Spring onions Diced carrots and peas Ginger Garlic Green bell pepper Hot pepper Onions Coleslaw: Mayonnaise Carrots Cabbage.
This Chinese stir fry reminds me of Chicken Mu Shu, except I served it over rice instead of with Chinese pancakes. This coleslaw is easy to make and the perfect topping for Carolina-style pulled pork sandwiches among other barbecue specialties. Coleslaw will complement any grilled meat at your backyard barbecue. You can have Fried rice with simple coleslaw using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fried rice with simple coleslaw
- You need 3 cups of rice.
- Prepare of Peas.
- Prepare of Carrot,cubed.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- It’s Teaspoon of Curry powder.
- You need Teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s Teaspoon of salt.
- It’s cubes of Seasoning.
- Prepare 5 of cloves.
- Prepare of Some few drops of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Ginger and garlic pastes.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of small can,sweet corn.
- You need of Green beans,diced.
- It’s of Green and red bell peppers,diced.
- You need of Grated scotch bonnet.
- It’s of For the coleslaw.
- Prepare Half of cabbage.
- It’s 1 of big cucumber.
- Prepare 2 of medium carrots.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Yellow mustard.
It is also a great accompaniment for Southern fried chicken, fried fish, and seafood. Simple kimchi fried rice is the simplest fried rice recipe that involves kimchi. All I have here are kimchi, rice, and the oils (sesame and vegetable oil) used for stir-frying. This mild recipe is intended for people who are just starting to enjoy this delicious fermented cabbage.
Fried rice with simple coleslaw instructions
- Start by perboiling the rice,wash it well,drain and cook till tender with the salt.make sure not to over cook it..
- In a large pot or saucepan heat the vegetable oil,add the sliced onion,cloves, cumin,ginger and garlic pastes and the grated scotch bonnet.stir fry for 3mins.add the carrot,peas and green beans and stir fry for 7-10mins.add the bells peppers and sweet corn,stir..
- Add the curry, turmeric powder, seasoning cubes and stir.reduce the heat and add the cooked rice little by little, stirring to combine.do this until the rice is exhausted.stir fry for 3-5mins and it's done..
- For the coleslaw thinly sliced the cabbage,grate the carrot and cut the cucumber into smaller sizes.combine the ingredients in a bowl.add about 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise,half teaspoon of sugar and a teaspoon of yellow mustard.use a spoon to mix well and serve..
This simple Japanese Garlic Fried Rice topped with garlic chips is full of flavors! Garlicky and buttery, you can enjoy this fried rice recipe with many dishes including grilled shrimps. It's the simplicity of the dish (i.e. not overpowered with seasonings), as well as the use of Japanese short grain rice that is. An asian coleslaw, like the fried rice has a lot of textures and tastes going on and my worry is that the dishes might clash. Something that might go well with pork fried rice would be something simpler like breaded chicken katsu or steamed/friend dimsum dumplings.