Fruit Salsa w/Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips. Fresh Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Tortilla Chips! It's so easy it's not even a recipe but it's so doggone DELICIOUS I had to share!!! The cinnamon sugar tortilla chips paired with the medley of fresh fruit.amazing!!
Chop all fruit, except limes, into bite size pieces and place in a large bowl. "Fresh fruit salsa with homemade cinnamon sugar tortilla chips. Made with pineapples, strawberries, peaches, kiwi and red grapes! Besides using the fruit salsa with the cinnamon chips I also add it on top of my pancakes and on top of shortcake bars. You can have Fruit Salsa w/Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Salsa w/Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips
- Prepare of The Salsa.
- You need 1 quart of Strawberries.
- Prepare 1 of fresh pineapple.
- You need 2 of peaches.
- It’s 2 of Granny Smith Apple.
- Prepare 1 pints of Raspberries.
- It’s 1 pints of Bluerries.
- Prepare 2 of limes.
- Prepare of The chips.
- It’s 20 of flour tortillas.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray.
How to store cinnamon sugar tortilla chips? Store your cinnamon chips in an airtight container at room temperature. Make sure it's airtight so they hold their crunch and don't get stale. Fruit salsa and cinnamon chips are one of my favorite combinations.
Fruit Salsa w/Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips step by step
- Chop all fruit, except limes, into bite size pieces and place in a large bowl..
- Squeeze lime juice over all the diced fruit..
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a shallow dish..
- Spray both sides of the tortilla and then dredge in cinnamon sugar mix..
- Continue, stacking your tortillas as you go. This is the easiest way to get a lot done at once..
- Cut tortillas into quarters and lay flat on baking sheets. Bake until golden brown and crispy, usually 6-8 minutes..
- Serve with salsa. Adding a bowl of vanilla yogurt for additional dipping resembles sour cream!.
I know it sounds a little different, but you'll. The tropical flavor of the fruit salsa teams well with the crunchy texture of cinnamon sweetened tortilla chips. Refreshing, sweet fruit salsa with homemade crispy cinnamon tortilla chips. Such a delicious treat that's sure to be a crowd pleaser! I've always been a big fan of baked or fried sugar and cinnamon chips (I make these baked ones all the time), but I've actually never paired them with fruit salsa until.