SPICY PILAU WITH MOMBASA COLESLAW 😋😋😋😋. Learn how to make swahili pilau with locally available ingredients. Pilau is a rice dish that is cooked in a seasoned broth, with some pieces of beef, chicken and sometimes peas, nuts and raisins, and whose brown Cut your beef into bite size cubes and boil them then set them aside. This is my video to guide you on how to cook simple yummy somali dish.
You can add tomato sauce as I did if you. Quick and easy spicy Korean coleslaw recipe. It has a spicy, tangy and sweet taste. You can cook SPICY PILAU WITH MOMBASA COLESLAW 😋😋😋😋 using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of SPICY PILAU WITH MOMBASA COLESLAW 😋😋😋😋
- It’s 2 kg of Rice.
- You need 300 grams of Potatoes.
- You need 4 pieces of Onions.
- Prepare 600 grams of Cabbage.
- Prepare 6-7 pieces of Carrot.
- Prepare of Green pepper 1 large piece.
- You need 1.5 tablespoon of Pilau Masala powder.
- Prepare 1.5 tablespoon of Pilau Masala Ground spices.
- It’s of Beef stock cubes 6-8 pieces.
- Prepare 1.5 tablespoon of Salt.
- It’s 5-6 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need 500 grams of Beef.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Garlic ginger paste.
- It’s 3 of green chillies.
Then, how would you feel if this Korean slaw has a little bit of Korean spice to give it a kick? It sounds very mouthwatering to me! Here I present my spicy Korean coleslaw recipe for you. Подтвердить метки. Отмена. 😋😋😋😋. This Greek Yogurt Coleslaw recipe is mayo-free, lighter, quick and easy to prepare, and perfectly creamy and delicious!
SPICY PILAU WITH MOMBASA COLESLAW 😋😋😋😋 step by step
- Wash and clean your Vegetables.Cutt your onions,mince your garlic and weight all your spices. I use more cumin seeds for extra taste..
- In a large sufuria heat your oil and saute your potatoes till golden brown and not too cooked. Add your onions and cook for 5-6 minutes till translucent and add your meat..
- Cook the beef for 3-4 minutes then add your spices.Cook for 2-3 minutes then add your garlic ginger paste..
- Measure the exact amount of water/ stock to cook your rice completely and let it simmer for 7-10 minutes then add your rice and potatoes..
- For the coleslaw. Prepare you cabbage, carrot, onions and green peppers. Mix them in a big bowl and add your vinegarret. That includes vinegar, sugar, salt and olive oil or any flavorless oil. You can also add mayonnaise and sultana for extra Bzazzz.
That's right, mayo-free coleslaw is possible! Crisp cabbage salads/slaws are the best! I've always loved coleslaw, and this is basically a Thai spin on American coleslaw. Yes, it tastes entirely different but in such a good way! I'll eat just about anything when it's covered in a Thai peanut sauce. belly stab 😋😋😋😋😋.