Fireslaw (Spicy Coleslaw). Great recipe for Fireslaw (Spicy Coleslaw). I love the heat of spice and chilli in my food. My 'Fireslaw' is an alternative to your bog standard coleslaw.
Why just have the boring, standard cole slaw when you can make this spicy number for a change? Just a great, creamy, traditional Coleslaw with a terrific homemade Coleslaw dressing. A staple summer recipe for that's even better the next day! You can cook Fireslaw (Spicy Coleslaw) using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fireslaw (Spicy Coleslaw)
- Prepare 200 g of white cabbage, sliced into thin strips,.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized carrots, grated,.
- It’s 60 g of red bell pepper, sliced into thin long strips,.
- You need 1 tbsp of light mayo,.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fat free quark (or use more mayo as alternative),.
- Prepare 1 of level tsp peri peri style powdered spice seasoning,.
- You need of Sriracha sauce, to taste,.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice,.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Learn how to make coleslaw two ways! An easy, creamy coleslaw recipe + a vinegar based coleslaw (no mayo coleslaw). Homemade coleslaw is the perfect side. Quick and easy spicy Korean coleslaw recipe.
Fireslaw (Spicy Coleslaw) instructions
- Take a medium-large bowl and add in the chopped cabbage, carrot and red peppers. Season well with salt and pepper and add the peri peri seasoning in..
- Add the lemon juice, and light mayo. Stir together to combine well and coat the veg evenly. Add in the sriracha sauce (add to your own personal taste of how hot you like it), then add the quark and stir well until combined once more. Serve up immediately or chill in the fridge until needed. Enjoy!.
It has a spicy, tangy and sweet taste. A perfect side dish to Korean BBQ, tacos and hamburgers. Vinegar Coleslaw is an excellent no mayo coleslaw recipe for those who love coleslaw but don't love mayonnaise. This vinegar based coleslaw is tangy. This is a wonderful version of coleslaw that packs a little heat.