Chicken Burgers with garlic mayo sauce,coleslaw and french fries.
You can cook Chicken Burgers with garlic mayo sauce,coleslaw and french fries using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chicken Burgers with garlic mayo sauce,coleslaw and french fries
- You need of For garlic mayo sauce:.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of chilli garlic sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s of For coleslaw:.
- It’s 1 cup of grated cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of For French fries:.
- It’s 3 of medium potatoes cut in fries.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of For burgers:.
- Prepare 4 of Burger buns.
- You need 4 of Burger patties.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare of Garlic mayo sauce as required.
- It’s of Mustard sauce as required.
- It’s of Ice bergs.
Chicken Burgers with garlic mayo sauce,coleslaw and french fries step by step
- For garlic mayo sauce: mix well mayonnaise,salr and chilli garlic sauce. Sauce is ready..
- For coleslaw: grate 1/4 cabbage on grater and add mayonnaise to it and mix well. Coleslaw is ready..
- For French fries: Peel off and cut potatoes in fries and after washing dip in cold water and place it in refrigerator for 2 hours. After 2 hours take it out and remove all water. Spread it on a sheet and let it dry fully. After it is fully dried. Add parmesan cheese, salt, red chilli powder and corn flour to it and now mix well. Fries should be well coated and dry. Then deep fry them until they turn golden and crispy. Fries are ready..
- For burgers: heat a pan and some oil to it. And place ready made chicken burger patties on it and cook on low flame until golden brown and tender form inside..
- Heat a pan and brush some oil on it and then place all burger buns one by one and heat them each for 2-3 minutes from both sides until se colour changes to dark..
- Then apply garlic Mayo sauce on both insides of buns and place cooked chicken burger patties on lower side and then apply some mustard sauce on patties and place an ice berg leaf. And cover it with upper bun. Insert a tooth pick in it so the party doesn't slip from inside while eating..
- Serve burger with french fries, garlic mayo sauce and coleslaw..