Gluten-free rice flour fig cake with cinnamon flavour. But with rice flour, you'll be surprised how easy it is to make without using a sifter. Rice flour requires less oil and sugar, so it's healthier too! How to make a Gluten Free Orange Cake with French TV Chef Julien from Saveurs Dartmouth U.
Gluten-free cinnamon rolls can be hard to recreate. With this gluten-free cinnamon roll cake recipe, you get all of the flavors of. Just note that this gluten-free cinnamon roll mug cake will be more of a caramel color if you use coconut sugar. You can have Gluten-free rice flour fig cake with cinnamon flavour using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. This is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Gluten-free rice flour fig cake with cinnamon flavour
- Prepare 1 of Fig.
- Prepare 150 grams of figs, peeled.
- You need 180 grams of Rice flour confectionery.
- Prepare 60 grams of Grape seed oil.
- You need 80 grams of Beet sugar.
- You need 20 grams of Cornstarch.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 50 grams of plain soy milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of few drops Vanilla oil (or vanilla essence).
The majority of the gluten-free flour blends out there have a combination of those three. You can use brown sugar instead of white sugar if you want more of the brown sugar flavor. Warm irresistible Gluten-Free Cinnamon Sugar Donuts that are also dairy-free and nut-free. Pineapple Upside Down Cake With Cake Mix Recipes.
Gluten-free rice flour fig cake with cinnamon flavour instructions
- Cut the fig with the skin into 8 wedges. These will be used later for the topping..
- Roughly chop the figs. Sprinkle with beet sugar and let sit for 5 minutes, then microwave at 600 W for 1 minute..
- Combine the rice flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and cinnamon. Mix together well using a whisk..
- Add the grape seed oil and lemon juice to Step 2. Stir with the whisk until smooth..
- Add Step 4 to Step 3. Stir in the soy milk and vanilla oil. Mix well with a whisk then pour into the cake pan. Arrange the fig wedges from Step 1 on top..
- Bake in a 180℃ oven for 40-45 minutes. Once baked, leave in the pan for about 5 minutes before taking it out..
- Once cooled, wrap the cake with plastic wrap and put in a plastic bag to prevent from drying out. It will be nice and moist by the next day..
- It's a bit densed cake but the texture is velvety and fine..
This almond flour fig cake encapsulates everything I love about a good dessert. It's sweet, but not over-the-top sinful, moist (<- never give up, never surrender), contains a rustic down-to-earthiness while concealing a complex, sexy array of flavors and textures. If it were a person, it'd be that strong silent. Please note that the cinnamon linked to from this recipe is packaged in our own facility, which is not certified gluten-free. Cinnamon and cayenne is these gluten-free Mexican chocolate cupcakes made with rice flour an extra spicy kick; serve at your next party!