Salsa, Cheddar, Sour Cream & Avocado Pizza.
You can cook Salsa, Cheddar, Sour Cream & Avocado Pizza using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Salsa, Cheddar, Sour Cream & Avocado Pizza
- It’s of Base.
- It’s 1 packages of Pizza dough (fresh, from bakery).
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa (Pico de Gallo).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 can of chick peas.
- It’s 5 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1/3 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 small of sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of avocado, ripe.
Salsa, Cheddar, Sour Cream & Avocado Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit. Spread out pizza dough over oiled pan..
- Chop the peppers and onions. Pour on the salsa first as the sauce, and then add the onions and sweet peppers..
- Dollop on the sour cream and sprinkle the chick peas. Finish with cheddar cheese..
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the crust crisps. While the pizza is out and cooling, add slices of avocado on top. Delicious!.