Steamed Hotdogs With Coleslaw.
You can cook Steamed Hotdogs With Coleslaw using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Steamed Hotdogs With Coleslaw
- Prepare of hotdogs.
- You need 1 packages of of bun length hot dogs, use your favorite brand.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of coleslaw.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded white onion.
- You need 1 tsp of brown mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 8 of hot dog buns.
Steamed Hotdogs With Coleslaw step by step
- In a steamer, steam hot dogs for 5 minutes..
- In a large bowl add all other ingredients (other than buns) and mix well..
- Place hot dogs in buns and top generously with coleslaw..
- A great way to enjoy your dogs!.
- Recipe by taylor68too.