Coleslaw with cumin cilantro dressing. An easy to make Mexican coleslaw that pairs well with anything! Eat it in tacos, as a side salad or even as a main dish piled with toppings. Add cabbage, bell pepper, onion and cilantro.
Shredded green cabbage and carrots are tossed with a homemade creamy coleslaw dressing. A versatile cabbage slaw with mayonnaise, lime zest, and cilantro makes a great side dish for all kinds of foods, from Asian to Mexican-inspired dishes. Mix cilantro and red onion into dressing. You can have Coleslaw with cumin cilantro dressing using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Coleslaw with cumin cilantro dressing
- You need 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 of squeeze of lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 head of small-medium cabbage, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of carrot, peeled and julienne with a grater.
- It’s 3 of small radishes, grated.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro, finely chopped.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Citrus Cumin Coleslaw is a healthy delicious slaw made with a creamy homemade vinaigrette. The coleslaw our family enjoys is always from fresh vegetables and fresh dressings. Whether is an angel hair coleslaw with a light mayo dressing or a purple cabbage citrus slaw or a creamy cilantro lime. Make the coleslaw dressing: Combine the Greek yogurt, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, salt, pepper, jalapeño (if using), green onions and garlic in a Just finely chop the cilantro, jalapeño (if using), green onions and garlic, and whisk them all together with the other dressing ingredients until combined.
Coleslaw with cumin cilantro dressing step by step
- Thinly slice cabbage. Use a grater to julienne the carrot and radishes. Chop the cilantro up and place everything in a large bowl..
- In a smaller bowl, mix the vinegar, mustard, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper..
- Pour dressing on the coleslaw and let it chill out a few hours in the fridge before eating. I always make coleslaw the night before to let the flavors sink in. Great recipe for a potluck or entertaining, make it the night before and you're good to go!.
Coleslaw asks for nothing beyond a serving bowl and a backyard party that requires its presence. It follows that dressing your If you're a food-pairing type, I recommend the richer mayo-dressed slaw with leaner foods — like grilled fish and vegetable kebabs (smoked ribs. This is a tangy, creamy coleslaw made with mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, and seasonings, making it a great choice for a barbecue or everyday meal. This coleslaw recipe has a tangy, sweet, and creamy dressing made of mayo, sugar, vinegar, and celery seed. This Cilantro-Lime Slaw is the perfect example of a simple and enjoyable real food recipe.