Thai Coleslaw. A coleslaw with a sweet and tangy blend of Asian flavors. Pour the coleslaw mix into a large bowl. Pour in the lime juice, rice vinegar, fish sauce, sesame oil, honey, and peanuts.
My love of Thai peanut sauce inspired this tasty salad creation that always has me going back for seconds. It also make a delicious side when made without chicken. Bright and crunchy Thai Peanut Coleslaw – chopped and shredded cabbage, carrots, spring onion, pepper and cilantro dressed in a simple peanut sauce You can cook Thai Coleslaw using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Thai Coleslaw
- Prepare 1/2 of green cabbage sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of purple cabbage sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 2 of scallions sliced.
- It’s of juice of 2 limes.
- It’s 1 tbs of toasted sesame oil.
- It’s 1/3 c of oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need of slivered almonds.
- You need of dried cranberries.
Gluten Free + Vegan + Paleo Options. This slaw pairs nicely with my Coconut Shrimp or any simply prepared Asian chicken, fish or pork This slaw is best served fresh but leftovers will keep in a covered container in the refrigerator for a. View top rated Coleslaw thai recipes with ratings and reviews. Thai Tuna Wraps With Creamy Asian Coleslaw (Kt), Asian Coleslaw With Ginger Dressing, Avocado Coleslaw, etc.
Thai Coleslaw instructions
- Slice the cabbage and shred the carrots.
- Add the sliced scallions and oil, sesame oil, salt, pepper and the limes.
- Mix it all together.
- Garnish with almonds and cranberries. Enjoy!.
- We let it marinate in a bag in the fridge overnight before serving, helps all the flavors blend together.
Thai Flavored Coleslaw Salad. by foodwebrecipes. Asian Coleslaw with Thai Peanut Dressing in Wonton Cups. by foodfolksandfunrecipes. I made a Thai Coleslaw to go along with my Thai Chicken Skewers! And let me tell you- this dressing recipe is pretty darn good!! You can also alter the slaw.