Coleslaw. Coleslaw (from the Dutch term koolsla meaning 'cabbage salad'), also known as cole slaw or simply slaw, is a side dish consisting primarily of finely shredded raw cabbage with a salad dressing, commonly either vinaigrette or mayonnaise. Here's a classic coleslaw recipe made with thinly sliced cabbage, carrots, and green onion. It's seasoned with mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar dressing.
This easy and creamy coleslaw dressing is a breeze to make and much better than store-bought dressing! As in, the classic, with green cabbage, shredded carrots, and creamy If you're looking for a solid, dependable coleslaw that promises to play nice with all the burgers and. Our favorite coleslaw dressing is quick to make and calls for simple ingredients. You can have Coleslaw using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coleslaw
- You need 1 of small head (2 to 2 1/2 pounds) cabbage (green, red, or a mix).
- It’s 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded carrot.
- You need of dressing:-.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Coleslaw is easy to make in advance. The vegetables can be shredded a day or two in advance and kept in a resealable. 🎦 Coleslaw. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. "Cole slaw" redirects here. Make it creamy or light to enjoy with your barbecue.
- Place the cabbage, carrot, and onions in a large bowl. Add the dressing ingredients and gently mix so that all of the shredded cabbage is coated with the dressing. Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed..
Coleslaw is a summer staple, perfect at barbecues or atop a pile of pulled pork. But our easy coleslaw recipes are brilliant all year round from Tom Kerridge's hardcore coleslaw to the Hairy Bikers' light. Coleslaw o Ensalada de Col al Estilo Kentucky Fried Chicken. Type of cabbage for Coleslaw – green cabbage is the classic. Red cabbage is great too (but will bleed colour slightly), savoy and Napa cabbage can also be used.