Coleslaw. Coleslaw (from the Dutch term koolsla meaning 'cabbage salad'), also known as cole slaw or simply slaw, is a side dish consisting primarily of finely shredded raw cabbage with a salad dressing, commonly either vinaigrette or mayonnaise. Here's a classic coleslaw recipe made with thinly sliced cabbage, carrots, and green onion. It's seasoned with mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar dressing.
This easy and creamy coleslaw dressing is a breeze to make and much better than store-bought dressing! As in, the classic, with green cabbage, shredded carrots, and creamy If you're looking for a solid, dependable coleslaw that promises to play nice with all the burgers and. Our favorite coleslaw dressing is quick to make and calls for simple ingredients. You can cook Coleslaw using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coleslaw
- You need 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 tbsp of apple juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 3/4 tsp of celery seed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of grated lemon zest.
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded green cabbage.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of shredded carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded red cabbage.
Coleslaw is easy to make in advance. The vegetables can be shredded a day or two in advance and kept in a resealable. 🎦 Coleslaw. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. "Cole slaw" redirects here. Make it creamy or light to enjoy with your barbecue.
- Combine mayonnaise, apple juice, apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, celery seed, grated lemon zest in a large bowl. Mix well..
- Add cabbage & carrots. Cover with lid. Shake until salad is coated..
Coleslaw is a summer staple, perfect at barbecues or atop a pile of pulled pork. But our easy coleslaw recipes are brilliant all year round from Tom Kerridge's hardcore coleslaw to the Hairy Bikers' light. Coleslaw o Ensalada de Col al Estilo Kentucky Fried Chicken. Type of cabbage for Coleslaw – green cabbage is the classic. Red cabbage is great too (but will bleed colour slightly), savoy and Napa cabbage can also be used.