Coleslaw. Coleslaw (from the Dutch term koolsla meaning 'cabbage salad'), also known as cole slaw or simply slaw, is a side dish consisting primarily of finely shredded raw cabbage with a salad dressing, commonly either vinaigrette or mayonnaise. Here's a classic coleslaw recipe made with thinly sliced cabbage, carrots, and green onion. It's seasoned with mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar dressing.
This easy and creamy coleslaw dressing is a breeze to make and much better than store-bought dressing! As in, the classic, with green cabbage, shredded carrots, and creamy If you're looking for a solid, dependable coleslaw that promises to play nice with all the burgers and. Our favorite coleslaw dressing is quick to make and calls for simple ingredients. You can have Coleslaw using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coleslaw
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Duke’s mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 head of cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 of large chopped carrot.
- It’s 1/8 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Lemon-Pepper Seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of white vinegar.
Coleslaw is easy to make in advance. The vegetables can be shredded a day or two in advance and kept in a resealable. 🎦 Coleslaw. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. "Cole slaw" redirects here. Make it creamy or light to enjoy with your barbecue.
Coleslaw step by step
- Cut cabbage into chunks and place in the food processor with the carrots and parsley and process lightly, making sure the cabbage doesn’t get mushy..
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining ingredients together and allow to stand for a few minutes..
- Combine the mayonnaise mixture with the vegetables and toss. Chill for 1 hour..
Coleslaw is a summer staple, perfect at barbecues or atop a pile of pulled pork. But our easy coleslaw recipes are brilliant all year round from Tom Kerridge's hardcore coleslaw to the Hairy Bikers' light. Coleslaw o Ensalada de Col al Estilo Kentucky Fried Chicken. Type of cabbage for Coleslaw – green cabbage is the classic. Red cabbage is great too (but will bleed colour slightly), savoy and Napa cabbage can also be used.