Shrimp Tacos w/ Coleslaw.
You can cook Shrimp Tacos w/ Coleslaw using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Shrimp Tacos w/ Coleslaw
- It’s of Shrimp.
- Prepare of Coleslaw.
- You need of Adobo seasoning salt.
- It’s of Parsley.
- You need of Mustard.
- You need of Mild taco seasoning(McCormick).
- You need of Olive garden salad dressing.
- You need of Taco shells (hard or soft).
- It’s of Ingredients for Coleslaw.
- You need of Coleslaw.
- Prepare of Coleslaw dressing.
- It’s of Adobo seasoning salt.
- Prepare of Parsley.
Shrimp Tacos w/ Coleslaw step by step
- Wash, clean shrimp lemon juice, take off tails.
- Pre-heat oven on 400°F.
- Season with Adobo, Mild taco seasoning, mustard, parsley, olive garden salad etc.
- Place in a pan, making sure shrimp are flat so it can cook.
- Cook for 15 minutes on 400°F.