Mexican Cole Slaw.
You can have Mexican Cole Slaw using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mexican Cole Slaw
- You need 1 packages of tri-color Cole Slaw mix.
- You need 2 large of jalapenos.
- You need 1 small of red bell pepper.
- You need 2 of stock celery.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Mexican Cole Slaw step by step
- Finely chop jalapenos, bell pepper, celery, green onions and cilantro..
- Combine chopped veggies and herbs with Cole Slaw mix in a large bowl, stir until everything is evenly distributed..
- In a separate bowl pour in 1/4 cup lime juice, while whisking constantly slowly stream in the cup of olive oil until completely emulsified, whisk in salt and black pepper..
- Pour dressing over Slaw and stir until well combined. Place in refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least 2 hours before serving..