Coleslaw. Coleslaw (from the Dutch term koolsla meaning 'cabbage salad'), also known as cole slaw or simply slaw, is a side dish consisting primarily of finely shredded raw cabbage with a salad dressing, commonly either vinaigrette or mayonnaise. Here's a classic coleslaw recipe made with thinly sliced cabbage, carrots, and green onion. It's seasoned with mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar dressing.
This easy and creamy coleslaw dressing is a breeze to make and much better than store-bought dressing! As in, the classic, with green cabbage, shredded carrots, and creamy If you're looking for a solid, dependable coleslaw that promises to play nice with all the burgers and. Our favorite coleslaw dressing is quick to make and calls for simple ingredients. You can have Coleslaw using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coleslaw
- It’s 1 small of white cabbage, shredded.
- It’s 2 medium of carrots, peeled and grated.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion, grated.
- It’s 1/2 of apple, grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of salted peanuts.
Coleslaw is easy to make in advance. The vegetables can be shredded a day or two in advance and kept in a resealable. 🎦 Coleslaw. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. "Cole slaw" redirects here. Make it creamy or light to enjoy with your barbecue.
- Put the vegetables and apple in a large bowl..
- Mix the remaining ingredients, except the peanuts, until smooth. Stir through the vegetables..
- Top with peanuts to serve..
Coleslaw is a summer staple, perfect at barbecues or atop a pile of pulled pork. But our easy coleslaw recipes are brilliant all year round from Tom Kerridge's hardcore coleslaw to the Hairy Bikers' light. Coleslaw o Ensalada de Col al Estilo Kentucky Fried Chicken. Type of cabbage for Coleslaw – green cabbage is the classic. Red cabbage is great too (but will bleed colour slightly), savoy and Napa cabbage can also be used.