Homemade coleslaw. How to make our seriously good homemade coleslaw recipe. Apple cider vinegar and mustard makes our slaw anything but dull. Homemade Coleslaw is a delicious side dish that is creamy, sweet, tangy, and full of flavor.
Homemade Coleslaw. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Here is a delicious coleslaw recipe that goes great with fried chicken or my favorite, fried fish. This recipe is best made a the day before you eat or. You can have Homemade coleslaw using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade coleslaw
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 4 medium of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of cabbage (look at the note*).
This recipe for homemade coleslaw blows the The Best Homemade Coleslaw Recipe (Easy Too!) – My Latina Table. Keep reading to find out how you can. Our homemade coleslaw recipe doesn't ruin the healthy nature of cabbage with tons of mayonnaise and high fructose syrup. Summer Cookouts Call For Homemade Coleslaw.
Homemade coleslaw instructions
- *bring one cabage cut into 4 quarters use only one quarter*.
- peel the carrots, grate them, put it in a big bowl.
- start cuting the cabbage and add it to the mixing bowl.
- start prepairing the dressing by adding the sugar, salt, mayonnaise, and greek yoghurt in a seperate mixing bowl and mix them all together..
- add the dressing to the carrots and cabbage and mix well.
- Ready To Be Served!.
- this is my mother's way of making this Salade so as to have less fat, enjoy!.
Homemade coleslaw makes the perfect accompaniment to a picnic feast, delicious served with A simple homemade coleslaw of traditional carrots, onion, celery and both white and red cabbage with. Making a homemade coleslaw recipe saves time and money! It's a homemade coleslaw dressing recipe with the option to use prepackaged coleslaw veggies or shred your own! This Classic Coleslaw Recipe is completely homemade is so easy to throw together. Shredded green cabbage and carrots are tossed with a homemade creamy coleslaw dressing.