KFC Coleslaw. KFC Coleslaw is a five minute side dish you'll enjoy all summer long with your favorite chicken and KFC Coleslaw is one of my most personal childhood food memories. As a young kid I would walk. Recreate the flavors of Colonel Sander's KFC coleslaw at home with Todd Wilbur's copycat recipe.
Last weekend, we kicked off the summer with our annual BBQ Bash! The results, at first taste were pretty close to KFC's, but there seemed to be an overwhelming fresh cabbage flavor right after making it. However, after this sat in the refrigerator for. You can have KFC Coleslaw using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of KFC Coleslaw
- Prepare 8 cup of finely chopped cabbage.
- You need 1 cup of shredded then chopped carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- It’s 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of lemon jucice.
Making the perfect KFC coleslaw is pretty easy. You only need a handful of ingredients: cabbage, carrot If you search for copycat KFC coleslaw recipes, most of them call for milk and buttermilk. Is there anyone who doesn't love KFC Coleslaw Recipe? The dressing in this recipe tastes exactly, I mean EXACTLY, like the original in my book!
KFC Coleslaw instructions
- Be sure to chop cabbage and carrots fine pieces.
- combine all remaining ingredients, mix well (i like to use the bender) pour over cabbage and carrots in large bowl mix very well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hrs.
This is the real recipe scaled down to table size. I see lot of recipes claiming to be the real thing but none are. The dressing tastes almost identical to the original thanks to one key I don't know what it is about KFC coleslaw that draws me in, but I love it. This KFC Coleslaw recipe is a copycat version of the takeout classic. Minimal ingredients and almost NO prep work, this coleslaw is perfect for summer BBQs and potlucks!