You can cook Fig Tart using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fig Tart
- It’s 1 of Basic Tart Crust (Pâte Sucrée).
- You need 1 of Almond Cream (crème d'amande).
- You need 6 of Figs.
Fig Tart step by step
- Make the basic tart crust according to. Prick the surface with holes. Let chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/142869-basic-tart-crust-pate-sucree.
- Make the almond cream according to. Fill the Step 1 tart crust with the cream. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143551-almond-cream-creme-damandes.
- Wash and dry the figs. Chop into any size without removing the skins. (If you're not a fan of the skins, it's okay to remove them.).
- Fill the tart with the cut slices of fig..
- I always cut them into wedges and fill the tart crust in a flower design..
- Patiently bake for 60 minutes in a 180°C oven in order to evaporate the moisture that is released from the figs..
- Once it has cooled, remove from the dish, slice it up, and enjoy..
- The tart crust absorbs the essence of the figs and it's very fragrant!.