Paleo Cole Slaw.
You can have Paleo Cole Slaw using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Paleo Cole Slaw
- It’s of Slaw.
- You need 1 head of small red cabbage.
- You need 1 cup of Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 10 of green onions, sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of slivered almonds, toasted.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of liquid amino.
- You need 1/4 cup of + 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hot red chili oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of pepper to taste.
Paleo Cole Slaw step by step
- Slice or shred vegetables with a knife or in a food processor.
- Toast almonds over medium heat for 3-5 minutes and allow to cool. Then add them to the veggies..
- Combine sauce ingredients. Order does not matter..
- Pour sauce over vegetables and toss until coated well..
- Allow slaw to set up for at least one hour in the refrigerator before serving. Longer is better..