Teri's pulled pork and coleslaw sandwiches. For the coleslaw: Combine the red and green cabbage, carrots and red onions in a large bowl. Whisk together the mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar, and. Wow your guests with barbecue expert Pat Martin's homemade pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw and BBQ sauce.
It is simple to make, it can make enough to feed a small army, and it's always a hit. I have always liked a good BBQ pulled pork sandwich, but it wasn't until recently that I. Using two forks, shred the pork. You can have Teri's pulled pork and coleslaw sandwiches using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Teri's pulled pork and coleslaw sandwiches
- You need 8 of burger buns.
- You need 6 of country style pork ribs.
- You need 1/4 cup of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Old Bay seasoning.
- You need 1 medium of red pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 small of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Coleslaw.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mayo.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 5 oz of thawed frozen corn.
- It’s 3 of green onions, diced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 16 oz of bag coleslaw mix.
Add the vinegars, sugar, and hot sauce; toss. Serve on the hamburger buns, topped with coleslaw (recipe follows). This sandwich piles Southern-style BBQ pulled pork, creamy coleslaw, and pickled jalapenos into a buttery sesame seed bun. Remove from the pan and place the pulled pork on the bottom bun and cover it with BBQ sauce.
Teri's pulled pork and coleslaw sandwiches step by step
- Place ribs in slow cooker and add next six ingredients. Cook on high for 4 hours..
- For Coleslaw mix Mayo, mustard, sugar and vinegar along with salt and pepper. Add corn and green onion and mix. Last add coleslaw mix and combine together..
- when ribs are done, take out of cooker and debone and shred them..
- Place 1/4 cup of shredded pork on buns and then place 1/4 cup of coleslaw on top..
Next, add the coleslaw and the. This recipe takes a good deal of time, but it yields a lot of sandwiches, more than enough for a sloppy, spicy dinner party feast. How to Make Pulled Pork Sandwiches. These sandwiches start with a pork butt or pork shoulder roast cooked in the Crock Pot then shredded and mixed with the sauce it's cooked in. The slow cooker tenderizes the meat just right, making it a super simple option for.