Bean, White Corn And Pepper Salsa.
You can have Bean, White Corn And Pepper Salsa using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Bean, White Corn And Pepper Salsa
- Prepare 3 of Green peppers.
- Prepare 1 each of Yellow, Red and Orange pepper.
- You need 1 of -2 jalapeño (depending on how spicy you want it).
- You need 1 small of red onion.
- It’s 2 can of White corn.
- It’s 2 can of Beans (any kind).
- Prepare 1 of Italian dressing.
- It’s of Salt.
Bean, White Corn And Pepper Salsa instructions
- Wash and chop all your peppers and jalapeño into small pieces. *deseeding the jalapeño is optional*.
- Rinse and drain the beans and white corn. Make sure you get as much liquid out as possible. Add to chopped peppers..
- Add diced red onion..
- Add Italian dressing. *you can add as little or as much Italian dressing as you like*.
- Store in airtight container for 4+ hours. Add salt right before serving.
- You can serve this with tortilla chips or eat it as is or even top it on a burrito!.