You can have Tuna Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Tuna Salad
- It’s 3 (3 oz) of cans no drain starkist tuna.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of dill pickle relish.
- It’s 1/8 cup of finely shredded colby jack cheese.
- It’s Splash of red wine vinegar.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Tuna Salad instructions
- Mix all ingredients together..
- Let chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Serve as a sandwich with spinach leaves, or on club crackers..