Leftover fish and coleslaw sandwiches. Leftover Fish And Coleslaw Sandwiches – Lunch Ideas To Make At Home "leftover fish Find quick and easy lunch recipes menu ideas. Coleslaw can round out a meal as a side dish or complete a sandwich as a topping. Use regular bagged coleslaw mix or broccoli slaw to make the topping for these delicious fried fish sandwiches.
Beat the eggs in a deep bowl. Cut the buns in half horizontally and toast until toasted golden brown. Place the bottom half of the buns on plates and top with coleslaw. You can cook Leftover fish and coleslaw sandwiches using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover fish and coleslaw sandwiches
- It’s of sandwich base.
- Prepare 4 slice of white bread.
- It’s 5 oz of baked frozen fish sticks use your favorite.
- You need 2 tbsp of thousand island dressing.
- You need of coleslaw.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cabbge for slaw.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of distilled white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
Veg Coleslaw Sandwich Recipe with stepwise photos. These are quick to prepare sandwiches with veg coleslaw. This is an easy coleslaw sandwich and gets done quickly if you have a food processor or food chopper for chopping the veggies. You'll dress these delicious, breaded fish sandwiches with a creamy, homemade tartar sauce.
Leftover fish and coleslaw sandwiches step by step
- Take and microwave fish.
- Lay out your bread and position the fish portions on the bread.
- Add dressing half on each.
- Take coleslaw put on top of fish sprinkle half the pepper on each portion of coleslaw.
- Cut sandwiches in half serve hope you enjoy.
Though tartar sauce has become a mainstay of with Coleslaw & Homemade Tartar Sauce. Find recipes that suit your lifestyle with our new nutritionist-approved dietary tags. Q: I made a big batch of coleslaw for a party over the weekend. We used it to top pulled-pork sandwiches. Now I have a large quantity of leftover coleslaw, and I'm looking for creative ways to use it up Sent by Stephanie Editor: Readers, any creative ideas for eating up a bunch of leftover slaw?