Ramen noodle coleslaw salad. This Asian ramen salad with is the perfect side dish to bring to all your potlucks and parties! The crunchy ramen noodles give it texture and bite. They do get "soggy" after they have been sitting in the salad Pour oil mixture over the coleslaw mix and toss everything together with a large spatula until.
Ramen Noodle Coleslaw With Apple Cider Vinegar Recipes. Crunchy ramen noodles and cabbage make this easy Asian ramen noodle salad with an addictive dressing an instant picnic and pot luck favorite. This salad is pretty enough to take a picture of. You can have Ramen noodle coleslaw salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ramen noodle coleslaw salad
- Prepare 8 oz of bag of coleslaw.
- Prepare 1 packages of Ramen noodles (save flavoring for later).
- It’s 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 packages of Ramen noodle flavor packet.
And pretty enough to share that pic. Try this ramen noodle coleslaw, I promise you won't regret it! If you are a fan of oriental salads, this recipe is right up your alley because the flavors I'm calling my dish a ramen noodle coleslaw to be more specific about the type of oriental salad I have created. I could have equally named it a Chinese.
Ramen noodle coleslaw salad step by step
- Mix coleslaw, crushed noodles, & sunflower kernels..
- In separate small bowl, mix ramen flavor packet, oil, vinegar, & sugar..
- Mix both mixtures together. Place in fridge for 2 hours..
Ramen Noodle Crunchy Coleslaw. print recipe card posted in Soups, Salads, Sides and Sauces by Kathy Maister. I was really skeptical when my friend Mary Sutherland sent me this recipe, since I've never in my life bought instant Ramen noodles. Asian Noodle Slaw- Slaw with an Asian twist. Cabbage slaw with crunchy noodles, nuts and seeds topped with a tangy dressing. The Ramen noodles aren't even cooked – they just add a lovely crunch to this dish.