Colorful Coleslaw. Colorful Coleslaw. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Colorful Coleslaw with a Kick. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Give coleslaw some extra color with mini sweet peppers and two types of cabbage.
The sweet-tart honey mustard dressing, cilantro and peppy poppy seeds are a fresh move away from the gobs of may that make up the typical coleslaw. We enjoy the interesting blend of flavors and textures in this crisp cabbage slaw. It adds nice color and refreshing crunch to our Christmas feast. You can have Colorful Coleslaw using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Colorful Coleslaw
- Prepare 1/2 of head- green cabbage – sliced- 4 to 5 cups.
- You need 1/2 of head purple cabbage – sliced- 4 to 5 cups.
- Prepare 2 of whole carrots – shredded.
- It’s 3 of mini sweet peppers( different colors ).
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of couple dashes hot sause.
- It’s 2 cup of fresh cilantro leaves.
Red and green cabbages, carrots, celery and red and green peppers give this creamy coleslaw vivid color and a crisp crunch. Learn how to prepare this easy Colorful Coleslaw recipe like a pro. This colorful coleslaw is a great side dish, and it also makes a nice crunchy topping for sandwiches. This easy colorful coleslaw not only looks pretty, but it also makes a great light side dish.
Colorful Coleslaw instructions
- Combine the sliced green & purple cabbage , sweet peppers & carrots . In a bowl.( I Sliced mine with food processor) ..
- In separate bowl. Mix mayo., milk, salt, hot sause, vinegar. Pour over cabbage..
- Toss to combine . Add cilantro at the end.Cover & refrigerate for 2 hours..
Tour This Colorful , Eclectic Family Home. A Colorful Coleslaw = Super-Healthy Salad. by Kemp Minifie. Like clockwork, when summer rolls around, my husband craves coleslaw. Instead of making the usual with green cabbage this year, I. Be the first to review this recipe.