Citrus Cole Slaw.
You can cook Citrus Cole Slaw using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Citrus Cole Slaw
- You need 2 cup of shredded purple cabbage.
- You need 3 cup of shredded Napa Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 cup of Julienne cut carrots.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Citrus flavored dressing. ( I used Panera Bread's brand "Tangerine Honey".
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Citrus Cole Slaw step by step
- Combine all ingredients mix well refrigerate serve when ready. This is a great alternative to traditional coleslaw and is fantastic with shrimp and fish tacos as opposed to lettuce. . enjoy.