Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw. Using leftovers in new and exciting ways is my personal cooking challenge. These fun tacos take my favorite Reuben ingredients In a small bowl, combine coleslaw mix, green onions and jalapenos. In another small bowl, whisk salad dressing and chili sauce until combined.
These shredded beef tacos with avocado coleslaw will have your mouth watering with this slow cooked tender beef. Heat up some corn or even flour. Heat shredded beef following package directions. You can have Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw
- It’s of slow cooked corned beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of corned beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 of beers.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mexican oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of Coleslaw dressing.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- You need 1/2 of onion, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Best Foods mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mexican La Crema.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of agave nectar.
- It’s of Coleslaw.
- Prepare 1 head of small cabbage, chopped.
- You need 1 of diced red onion.
- It’s 1 of colored bell pepper diced.
- You need 1 of carrot, minced.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of spicy corned beef.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 can of Chipotle in adobo sauce.
- It’s 12 oz of BBQ sauce.
- It’s of Tortilla.
- It’s of tortillas.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
To serve: corn tortillas, wrapped in foil and warmed in oven. Meanwhile, for coleslaw, combine cabbage, carrot and onion in a large bowl. Combine oil, sour cream, vinegar, lime juice and garlic in a separate bowl, season to taste. Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw. corned beef , ground cumin, beers, Mexican oregano , minced garlic , ground black pepper, water, Avocado.
Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw instructions
- Place all the ingredients for slow cooked corned beef into a slow cooker. Add enough water just to cover. Cook on low while you go to work..
- Later that night, place avocado in a blender with the onion, lemon juice and vinegar. The onion blended with the avocado first will help to keep it green longer. Add the rest of the dressing ingredients and blend until smooth..
- Add the dressing to all of the prepared coleslaw ingredients. And set aside..
- Sauté onion in a large skillet. Blend chipotle in adobo sauce with bbq sauce. Remove corned beef from slow cooker and shred. Add corned beef and sauce to skillet..
- In a flat cast iron pan , heat olive oil applied lightly with a paper towel. Once temperature reaches medium high place tortilla on it. Flip when it starts to inflate and brown. Brown other side..
- Fill tortilla with corned beef and coleslaw. Top with ingredients of choice such as fresh cilantro and cheese..
These tasty shrimp tacos with tomatillo salsa and avocado are seasoned with chili and lime juice for a quick and easy dinner. Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Avocado. For corned beef: Place corned beef, fatty side up, in a slow cooker and cover with water. Salty corned beef, spicy and tangy coleslaw, and slightly bitter but creamy Guinness sauce…it just works. It's a nice change from a standard corned beef sandwich and would be a fun St.