Spicy Coleslaw. The coleslaw may be covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated for a few hours. Asian Coleslaw Asian Slaw Spicy Coleslaw Coleslaw Dressing Cabbage Slaw Napa Cabbage Spicy Crunchy Asian Slaw – Eat, Live, Run. I don't really like the mayonnaisey.
It has a spicy, tangy and sweet taste. A perfect side dish to Korean BBQ, tacos and hamburgers. The Best Spicy Vinegar Coleslaw Recipes on Yummly You can have Spicy Coleslaw using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Coleslaw
- Prepare 1 lb of coleslaw mix.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
Classic Coleslaw, Dukan-style Coleslaw, Winter Vegetables Coleslaw. This is a wonderful version of coleslaw that packs a little heat. It's perfect with any summer BBQ. Adjust the heat by adding to or removing the jalapeños!
Spicy Coleslaw instructions
- Mix sauce ingredients.
- Adjust sugar and salt if necessary.
- Combine with cabbage and stir. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
From Chef Dean Fearing, The Mansion on Turtle. Why is this not a thing? Why just have the boring, standard cole slaw when you can make this spicy number for a change? This extra creamy coleslaw is made with shredded cabbage, carrot, onion and jalapeno, then tossed with a spicy dressing made with horseradish, mayo, chili powder and more. This coleslaw is great for cookouts, group outings or anytime you want to add some spice to your menu.