SOUTHERN chicken sliders with Carolina coleslaw!. This delicious Carolina coleslaw is made with a sweet and tangy vinegar dressing. The slaw is perfect for pulled pork or chicken barbecue. Sink your teeth into these Carolina-style Pulled BBQ Chicken Sliders with creamy coleslaw on a delicious sweet roll bun.
Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders with Coleslaw It's too hot to cook inside! It's too hot to BBQ outside! The Best Southern Style Coleslaw Recipes on Yummly You can have SOUTHERN chicken sliders with Carolina coleslaw! using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of SOUTHERN chicken sliders with Carolina coleslaw!
- You need 10 of semi Freddy buns cut in half.
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breasts/or thighs.
- Prepare 1 packages of cabbage for coleslaw mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of rice wine vinager.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar in the raw.
- It’s 2 pinch of Seasame seeds.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of cornstarch/flour mixture.
- Prepare of salt n pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of season salt.
- You need 2 cup of buttermilk.
This Southern Style Cole Slaw is sweet, tangy and delicious. To make the best southern-fried chicken, marinate the chicken thighs overnight in buttermilk. The result will be juicy, succulent chicken pieces with a crispy, peppery coating. Coleslaw Recipe From Scratch Southern Coleslaw Recipe Vinegar Cole Slaw Recipe No Mayo Mustard Coleslaw Recipe Coleslaw Sauce Spicy Coleslaw Cabbage Salad Recipes Fried Chicken Wings.
SOUTHERN chicken sliders with Carolina coleslaw! step by step
- Fry up the chicken til golden and cut them into pieces that fit on the buns.
- Mix up the slaw and top the chicken put the top on stick a tooth pick in and serve!.
To make coleslaw, whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and mustard in a bowl. Toss cabbages, carrot and red onion in a large bowl. Combine flour, paprika, salt and black pepper in a shallow bowl. Place buttermilk in a separate shallow bowl, add chicken and turn to coat. Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders with Coleslaw It's too hot to cook inside!