Zingy Coleslaw Satay with Rare Beef.
You can have Zingy Coleslaw Satay with Rare Beef using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Zingy Coleslaw Satay with Rare Beef
- It’s 500 grams of eye fillet.
- It’s 1/2 of red cabbage.
- You need 1/2 of Savoy cabbage.
- It’s 1 large of red onion.
- It’s 1 large of red capsicum.
- You need 5 tbsp of chunky peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sesame oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sweet Thai chilli.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of fresh ginger.
- You need 1 of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of fresh coriander.
- You need 1/3 cup of fish sauce.
Zingy Coleslaw Satay with Rare Beef instructions
- Season eye fillet with cayenne, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Sear beef in a hot pan until browned, but not cooked through.
- Remove from heat, wrap in cling film and place in freezer to firm up.
- Finely chop onion, capsicum and cabbage.
- Tear up coriander leaves and combine coleslaw elements in a large bowl.
- Finely chop a small knob of ginger..
- In a small bowl, combine ginger, peanut butter, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar and sweet chilli, and add salt and pepper to taste. Whisk until mixed through.
- Prepare vermicelli by pouring boiling water over it in a colander until noodles are soft. Stir fish sauce through.
- Remove eye fillet from freezer and finely slice with a sharp knife.
- Combine coleslaw, eye fillet and peanut dressing in large bowl, and serve over cold noodles..