Fireworks Coleslaw. Learn how to make coleslaw two ways! An easy, creamy coleslaw recipe + a vinegar based coleslaw (no mayo coleslaw). Homemade coleslaw is the perfect side.
Coleslaw also works as an effortless weeknight-friendly side. Pair it with broiled salmon for a hearty. Coleslaw is one of the quintessential salads of summer and the unsung hero for many dishes! You can have Fireworks Coleslaw using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fireworks Coleslaw
- You need 1 of seedless cucumber.
- You need 1/2 of bag shoestring carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 of bag purple shredded purple cabbage.
- You need 1 of medium red bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion, sliced thin.
- You need 1/2 of bag of coleslaw or 1/2 head green cabbage.
- It’s of DRESSING.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated lime peel.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4-1/2 tsp. of crushed red pepper.
Cabbage – Get green cabbage pre-shredded in the bags, or buy a whole head and. Coleslaw (from the Dutch term koolsla meaning 'cabbage salad'), also known as cole slaw or simply slaw, is a side dish consisting primarily of finely shredded raw cabbage with a salad dressing, commonly either vinaigrette or mayonnaise. We LOVE coleslaw. this is THE place to share your reviews and opinions about coleslaw you eat at. Coleslaw is a summer staple, perfect at barbecues or atop a pile of pulled pork.
Fireworks Coleslaw instructions
- Blend together dressing ingredients – set aside.
- Slice pepper into thin strips cut to about length of thumb.
- Slice the cucumbers into slices.
- Mix all vegetables and poor dressing over, toss salad and refrigerate for 2 hours – before serving drain off juices from the bottom of the bowl..
But our easy coleslaw recipes are brilliant all year round from Tom Kerridge's hardcore coleslaw to the Hairy. This tangy and sweet coleslaw spiced with dry mustard and celery seed makes a great topping for barbeque or pulled pork sandwiches. I love coleslaw especially with pulled pork. I did not think there was. Layer pulled pork sandwiches with coleslaw and cucumber, both of which provide crisp, cool counterpoints to the rich meat.