Fried coleslaw mix. The Best Cooked Coleslaw Mix Recipes on Yummly Baked Pork Egg Rolls, Smoke And Fire Pork Tenderloin With Sweet Onion Slaw, Thai Pork Burritos. The Best Dry Coleslaw Mix Recipes on Yummly
This a very healthy, very budget friendly meal. Use regular bagged coleslaw mix or broccoli slaw to make the topping for these delicious fried fish sandwiches. Mild white fish fillets are deep fried to crispy, golden perfection for these wonderful. You can cook Fried coleslaw mix using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried coleslaw mix
- You need 2 pound bag of shredded coleslaw mix.
- It’s 2/3 cup of purple cabbage.
- It’s 1 large head of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of bacon drippings.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
I've seen crack slaw recipes all over the Internet, but have no idea where the origin comes from. All I know is, it's a delicious low carb cabbage stir fry and you're missing out if you haven't tried it yet… Southern Coleslaw Recipe also known as Cole Slaw with shredded cabbage, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and sugar are just some of the dressing ingredients. This crispy, juicy fried chicken sandwich is perfection paired with creamy coleslaw. After the chicken has marinated, drench it in a flour mix heavily seasoned with herbs and spices before frying.
Fried coleslaw mix instructions
- Heat the bacon drippings in a very large pan.
- Add coleslaw mixture.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients and fry till coleslaw mixture is done..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts. For the coleslaw, mix all of the ingredients together and season. Buy already shredded coleslaw mix and make our coleslaw dressing recipe to pour right over top. This recipe for copy kat Kentucky Fried Chicken cole slaw is da' bomb! In a shallow bowl or pie plate, mix corn flake crumbs with Parmesan, paprika.