Onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes. The sweetness of the apples and brown sugar are a perfect complement to succulent pork chops. Season pork chops with salt and pepper to taste, and arrange in a medium oven safe skillet. Top pork chops with onions, sweet potatoes, and apples.
Wrap up pork and savory slaw for a quick and easy weeknight meal. Enjoy sandwich-style or use a knife and fork for neater eating. Spoon coleslaw mixture and pork down the center of each tortilla; roll up. You can have Onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes using 27 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆ Coleslaw ◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 2/3 head of green cabbage.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of large grated carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, I used homemade.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆ Sauce ◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 1 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of your favorite hot sauce.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ Pork ◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut vinegar or a mild vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of rice wine, sake, or sweet white wine.
- It’s 1-1/2 pounds of pork loin.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆ Sweet potatoes ◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 6 of large sweet potatoes.
Barbecue Pork Tacos are made in the slow cooker and topped with a honey mustard slaw. These slow cooker Barbecue Pork Tacos with Honey Mustard Slaw are deeelicious and a great weeknight or game day meal. I would make the sauce and wait to toss it with the coleslaw until before serving. For the pulled pork, oil a baking tray and place the pork shoulder on top.
Onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes instructions
- Trim the fat off the pork loin. Chop up and fry.
- Fry the fat till crispy.
- When its crispy move to paper towel to aborb excessive oil salt the pork.
- Slice the pork very thinly.
- Mix the pork wine and vinegar together.
- Add the spices to the pork add the onion.
- Add the mustard, ketchup, and honey.
- Add hot sauce.
- Mix everything well let sit 15-20 minutes.
- Add oil to pan and heat. Add the meat and sauce..
- Simmer 15 minutes. Add the tomato paste. Cook till pork is done..
- Thinly slice the cabbage, grate the carrot.
- Add mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Microwave the potatoes on high till fork tender.
- Split the potatoes down the middle add butter and fried pork fat.
- Put the pork on top of coleslaw and serve. I hope you enjoy.
Mix together the chilli, mustard Pour the vinegar and cider over, then scatter over the onion and garlic. Cover with baking paper To serve, pile the pulled pork shoulder on a serving plate and spoon the coleslaw next to it. Transfer pork and sweet potatoes to large platter. Garnish with green onions and serve with reserved marinade. You may be able to find more information about this and similar.