Asian Coleslaw. How to make a simple Asian Slaw! This vegan slaw can be made ahead and is delicious alongside fish, tofu, or chicken or stuffed into tacos, topped onto burgers, or added to Buddha bowls. Quick and delicious, this Asian coleslaw is great with burgers, fish, or any Asian-inspired dish.
From sandwiches, burgers, tacos to grilled meats, this is an excellent coleslaw to. Here's an Asian slaw recipe without all the greasy mayonnaise. It's well-liked by the people who've tried it. You can have Asian Coleslaw using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Asian Coleslaw
- You need of d SESAME DRESSING.
- Prepare 3 T of rice vinegar or white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare c of COLESLAW.
- You need 8 oz of nappa cabbage, finely shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 c of jicama, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 c of green bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 c of carrots, shredded.
A bit of sugar mellows the tangy Asian coleslaw dressing. —Alta Goodman of Canton. Narrow search to just "asian coleslaw" in the title sorted by quality sort by rating or Advanced search. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE- This Asian slaw with ginger peanut dressing is delicious on its own or paired with any Asian-style chicken, fish or pork dish. Toss crisp cabbage, cucumber, and bell pepper with a light soy dressing to put an Asian spin on traditional coleslaw.
Asian Coleslaw step by step
- In large bowl, mix all dressing ingredients..
- Toss in all coleslaw ingredients and serve..
Then enjoy a savory vegetable serving with your meal. My sister-in-law makes this coleslaw and it usually disappears very quickly because it's so light and tasty. This coleslaw is colorful and makes a delightful accompaniment to any meat, fish or vegetarian main dish. A healthy Asian Coleslaw recipe with lots of vegetables and an Asian slaw dressing. The snow peas and almond slivers provide the crunch.