Mike's EZ Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa.
You can cook Mike's EZ Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa
- You need of Strawberry Jalapeno Salsa.
- You need 2 cup of Firm Fresh Strawberries [chopped].
- Prepare 1 large of Fresh Jalapeño Pepper [de-seeded – small chop – i actually use 2].
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Firm Diced White Onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Loosely Packed Fresh Cilantro [chopped].
- It’s 1 medium of Lime [juiced – about 1 tablespoon or less + zest].
- You need of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper [to taste].
- It’s of Cracked Sea Salt [to taste].
- You need of Bagels.
- Prepare of Onion Bagels [lightly toasted].
- Prepare of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of Options.
- It’s of Quality Strawberry Jam.
- It’s of Or, A Heavy Bread Of Your Choosing.
Mike's EZ Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa instructions
- Chop and gently mix all ingredients in the Salsa Section. Taste test lime juice at 1/2 tablespoon – then add more as you desire. If your vegetables aren't already chilled – allow salsa to sit for 1/2 hour in the fridge..
- Lightly toast bagels and smear cream cheese to taste. Add a quality Strawberry Jam if desired. Or, alow your guests to decide and serve salsa to the side..
- Top warmed, cream cheese bagels with Strawberry Salsa..
- Feel free to garnish your plates as desired. Featured is a simple plate garnished with dried parsley and various fruits, fresh cilantro and jalapeño. Enjoy!.