You can cook Salsa Verde using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Salsa Verde
- Prepare 3 of tomatillo.
- It’s 1 of Serrano pepper.
- You need 1 cup of yellow onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cilantro, packed.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime, juice.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
Salsa Verde step by step
- Preheat oven to broil..
- Place tomatillos and serrano pepper on a baking sheet and broil in the oven 5 inches below broil coils for 5 minutes on each side; until the tomatillos and serrano pepper blisters and blacken..
- In a high power blender add below ingredients and blend on high until the texture is a puree. You should have roughly 2 cups of Salsa Verde when done, and serve!.