Zucchini Bread Bars.
You can cook Zucchini Bread Bars using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread Bars
- You need 2 cup of pealed, shredded zucchini.
- You need 3 of each eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/8 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/8 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
Zucchini Bread Bars instructions
- Place shredded zucchini in bowl and place a bowl on the zucchini then weigh down the bowl.
- Whisk eggs, vanilla, oil in a big bowl.
- Add salt, ginger, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda.
- Mix well.
- Separate bowl mix sugar and flour.
- Slowly add flour mixture to egg mixture while mixing.
- Mix well. Scrape sides of bowl. Mix well.
- Using a clean and thin cloth, strain zucchini from excess water.
- Fold zucchini in batter. Fold well to ensure it is throughout the batter.
- Grease and lightly flour a baking pan.
- Fold bread into pan and spread it even.
- Bake 350*F 40-60 minutes til golden brown and a knife coming out clean when pierced.
- Cool. Cut. Serve.
- Optional: fold in 1 cup of nuts your choice after folding in zucchini.