Coleslaw salad with apple. This cole slaw is soooo good, I followed the recipe almost exactly, the only thing I did differently was to put a tablespoon of lemon juice on the apples while I chopped up the rest of the ingriedients, I did this the first time I made the salad Reviews for: Photos of Easy Apple Coleslaw. Get the top-rated recipe for Apple Cole Slaw at: http Watch how to make a delicious, creamy, sweet and tart coleslaw right at home. This version of coleslaw features apples, giving your barbecue a fresh update.
Home » Type » Salad + Slaw » Easy Apple Coleslaw Recipe. Apple Coleslaw features colorful fruits and veggies mixed with a peppery-sweet creamy coleslaw dressing – it's healthy, delicious and so easy to make! View top rated Apple coleslaw salad with pineapple recipes with ratings and reviews. You can have Coleslaw salad with apple using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coleslaw salad with apple
- It’s 200 g of cabbage.
- You need 30 g of onion.
- It’s 20 g of carrot.
- You need 30 g of apple-.
- Prepare 4 leaves of butterhead lettuce.
- Prepare of Sauce ingredients:.
- You need 2 tbsp. of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/3 tsp. of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp. of fat free yogurt.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper.
Apple Coleslaw Healthy Coleslaw Coleslaw Salad Apple Slaw Coleslaw With Apples Coleslaw Recipes Creamy Coleslaw Green Apple Recipes Apple tangy apple-cabbage coleslaw. Coleslaw is a classic summer side, and one I don't care much for when served in the typical drippy, heavy. A dazzling coleslaw salad for your winter festive table. Place all the prepared vegetables and the apple in a large mixing bowl and.
Coleslaw salad with apple step by step
- Shred the cabbage, lightly boil, and get rid of excess water. Chop up the onion and carrot, set in salt water, and then drain excess water. Roughly cut up the apple..
- Mix the sauce ingredients with the ingredients used in step one. Place the butterhead lettuce leaves in the bottom of a bowl and pour in the mixed ingredients.Calories: 67kcal (280KJ) (per person) *By mixing mayonnaise and yogurt we were able to reduce the calories and salt level.
Chopped apple, celery and green pepper add extra crunch to this crisp cabbage salad shared by Ann Main of Moorefield, Ontario. Apple Coleslaw Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Vinegar Coleslaw is an excellent no mayo coleslaw recipe for those who love coleslaw but don't love mayonnaise. This vinegar based coleslaw is tangy, not overly sweet and provides the perfect crunch with its combination of green cabbage, onion and carrots. Apples add a fruity and tart flavor that really stands out in this tangy slaw. [Photographs: Joshua Bousel].