Basic Cole Slaw.
You can have Basic Cole Slaw using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Basic Cole Slaw
- You need 3 Cups of Cole slaw "guts" (cabbage, carrots, onions, apple?).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 Cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of vinegar (I used apple cider).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of honey (or maple syrup?).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Basic Cole Slaw instructions
- Chop the Cole Slaw "guts" if you dont buy prepared bagged slaw. Typical coleslaw is carrots and cabbage. The onions give it a great flavor. I've had it with apple, and its interesting as well..
- Combine the "sauce" ingredients in a blender. Blend to a smooth consistency..
- Pour the sauce into the Cole Slaw "guts" and combine completely. (If you want more sauce, just up the ingredients to your liking.) Refrigerate for a few hours before eating…you'll appreciate it better..
- I do NOT use milk in my recipe because I hate liquidy coleslaw. Hope you like it..