Easiest coleslaw. Coleslaw asks for nothing beyond a serving bowl and a backyard party that It follows that dressing your homemade coleslaw should also be easy. This easy coleslaw recipe is seriously delicious and super easy to make. It's really the best coleslaw recipe you can make to serve with fried chicken bbq.
Creamy Coleslaw: Easy Recipe, Most requested I had to show you guys how I like to make my coleslaw, This has to be the easiest recipe ever! if you like. A tasty coleslaw recipe is easy to make. Start by salting the cabbage and letting it sit to help draw out some of the moisture that plagues most coleslaw. You can cook Easiest coleslaw using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easiest coleslaw
- Prepare 1/4 of th Cabbage (finely chopped).
- It’s 1/4 of th purple cabbage (finely chopped).
- You need 1/2 of carrot (grated).
- It’s 1-2 of green apple (grated).
- You need 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise (I used low fat).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of milk powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
And the dressing here is light and creamy with a. No store bought coleslaw dressing will compare to this homemade recipe from Food.com. My mother-in-law gave me this recipe years ago and it is the one I make the most. Coleslaw is the type of salad you make in a big batch and eat over a number of days with chicken, egg, beef or fish.
Easiest coleslaw instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together and keep in fridge or can be served immediately..
- Give it another mix before serving if kept in fridge..
Make it creamy or light to enjoy with your barbecue. This is a very tasty easy coleslaw recipe that is sure to impress all by itself or on a pulled pork I now live in a house of coleslaw haters. This makes enjoying coleslaw a little difficult given that no one. I continue to make this easy coleslaw recipe year-round since it's a delicious and side dish for so many meals. I used to not like coleslaw at all because the mayo-based dressing did not appeal but this.