Tangy Cole Slaw.
You can have Tangy Cole Slaw using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Tangy Cole Slaw
- It’s of I bag of shredded cabbage or shred your own.
- It’s 2/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of vinegar, I use tarragon vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder optional.
Tangy Cole Slaw instructions
- Mix all wet ingredients and spices in a large bowl and whisk well. Taste and adjust if necessary..
- Add in cabbage and stir to incorporate thoroughly. Let it sit in the fridge for 15-20 minutes and stir again. Enjoy on tacos, as a side, or on bbq..