Fig, Dry-Cured Ham, and Blue Cheese Salad.
You can have Fig, Dry-Cured Ham, and Blue Cheese Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. This is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fig, Dry-Cured Ham, and Blue Cheese Salad
- Prepare 4 slice of Cured ham.
- It’s 4 of Figs.
- It’s 50 grams of Blue cheese.
- Prepare 1 of two handfuls Leafy salad greens.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Pine nuts, walnuts, pistachio, etc..
- Prepare 1 of Pomegranate or Balsamic glaze (a substitution sauce is listed in Step 5).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 dash of Black pepper.
Fig, Dry-Cured Ham, and Blue Cheese Salad step by step
- Roast the pine nuts in a frying pan. Crumble the blue cheese into large pieces. Cut the figs into 4 pieces..
- Place the salad greens on a plate and top nicely with the fig and ham..
- Sprinkle the blue cheese and pine nuts on top and drizzle with the pomegranate/balsamic glaze. The glaze is pretty sweet, so only use a small amount..
- Lastly, drizzle with olive oil. Optionally season with black pepper and enjoy..
- Balsamic glaze: Balsamic vinegar 60 ml, Pomegranate or Apple juice 90 ml. Boil until reduced to 2 – 2.5 tablespoons and syrupy..
- Pomegranate glaze is a sweet and sour sauce concentrated to the same thickness as honey..