You can have Creamy Coleslaw using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Creamy Coleslaw
- You need of coleslaw dressing.
- It’s 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grainy mustard.
- You need 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of celery seed.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of creamy coleslaw.
- You need 4 cups of shredded cabbage.
- You need 2 of carrots shredded.
- It’s 2 of green onions sliced.
Creamy Coleslaw step by step
- In a large bowl whisk together mayo, mustard, vinegar celery seed, pepper and salt..
- Add cabbage, carrots and onions. Mix together..
- Cover and put in fridge for 10 minutes to let flavors meld and the salad to chill..