KFC Cole Slaw. KFC Coleslaw is a five minute side dish you'll enjoy all summer long with your favorite chicken and KFC Coleslaw is one of my most personal childhood food memories. As a young kid I would walk. Recreate the flavors of Colonel Sander's KFC coleslaw at home with Todd Wilbur's copycat recipe.
Last weekend, we kicked off the summer with our annual BBQ Bash! The results, at first taste were pretty close to KFC's, but there seemed to be an overwhelming fresh cabbage flavor right after making it. However, after this sat in the refrigerator for. You can have KFC Cole Slaw using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of KFC Cole Slaw
- You need 3 tbs of cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of dried tarragon leaves.
- Prepare 1 of ⁄4 tsp celery seed.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Miracle Whip. No Mayonaise!.
- Prepare 1 of ⁄2 cup sugar.
- It’s 1 of ⁄4 cup shredded onion.
- It’s 1 of shredded carrot.
- It’s 1 head of cabbage coarsely shredded (or to your liking.
Making the perfect KFC coleslaw is pretty easy. You only need a handful of ingredients: cabbage, carrot If you search for copycat KFC coleslaw recipes, most of them call for milk and buttermilk. The dressing tastes almost identical to the original thanks to one key I don't know what it is about KFC coleslaw that draws me in, but I love it. Is there anyone who doesn't love KFC Coleslaw Recipe?
KFC Cole Slaw step by step
- With a small wisk, blend the vinegar, oil, and Miracle Whip..
- Thoughorly mix in all the rest ingredients, then stir into the cabbage..
- Chill for an hour for the flavors to blend..
The dressing in this recipe tastes exactly, I mean EXACTLY, like the original in my book! This is the real recipe scaled down to table size. I see lot of recipes claiming to be the real thing but none are. This recipe is CHEAP to make and it is so easy! This KFC Coleslaw recipe is a copycat version of the takeout classic.