Buffalo Chicken Strips. Quick and easy – these buffalo chicken strips are spicy and delicious! Buffalo Chicken Strips are gently tossed in the sauce after baking and the sauce is also added to our Pan-fry for extra crispy Buffalo Chicken Strips. Photo of Buffalo Chicken Strips © Diana Rattray.
These buffalo chicken strips are also great to make for a party or picnic, and are a great, healthy snack to chow down on during your favorite football game (Go Steelers!) They're crunchy, full of flavor, and absolutely delicious! You can use whichever hot sauce you want to, I personally went with Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce. Grab a bag of our white meat buffalo chicken strips today! You can have Buffalo Chicken Strips using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Strips
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 jar of buffalo sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Green onion, sliced.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Minced garlic.
Big, bold buffalo style flavor is served up in big, chunky all-white meat chicken crispy strips. What I did today is spruce up strips of chicken with extra crunch, extra flavor, and baked them in After baking comes the buffalo sauce. My favorite beyond favorite BBQ sauce, Sweet Baby Ray's. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Buffalo Chicken Strips instructions
- Slice chicken breasts into strips and dip in flour until covered..
- Heat oil on high heat and add chicken strips..
- Transfer chicken strips to desperate pan with buffalo sauce, green onion and garlic and gear through..
- Serve with ranch and celery..
Drain the chicken well and pat dry with paper towels. Put the fried chicken in a large bowl. Buffalo Chicken Strips Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches Buffalo Chicken Recipes Best Appetizers Appetizer Recipes Meal Recipes Delicious Recipes Recipies Homemade Buffalo Sauce. Take the first strip of chicken, dip in the flour mixture, then drege in the egg, then through the cornflakes. Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet.