Fried Chicken Tenders.
You can have Fried Chicken Tenders using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Tenders
- It’s 1 large of Egg.
- It’s 2 lb of Skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch strips.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Porks rinds, broken into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chipotle powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coconut oil.
Fried Chicken Tenders instructions
- Beat the egg in a medium bowl and place the chicken in to soak.
- Place the pork rinds, coconut flour, pepper, salt, garlic powder and chipotle powder in a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles a flour.
- Pour the flour mixture onto a large plate and spread it out.
- Using a fork, individually coat each chicken strip with the flour mixture and set on a large clean plate.
- Heat the coconut oil over medium high heat in a large skillet.
- Using tongs, place some of the chicken strips in the oil and cook each side for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the chicken strips to a plate lined with paper towels to soak up the excess oil repeat with the remaining chicken strips, frying them in batches.